Please follow the listed best practices for low impact tenting and leave the site better than you found it.
- Hang your food so the site does not attract wildlife.
- Use backpacking cookstoves, no fires please.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack out all trash, leftover food and litter.
- Deposit solid human waste in catholes dug 6 to 8 inches deep, at least 200 feet from water, camp and trails. Cover and disguise the cathole when finished.
- Pack out toilet paper and all hygiene products.
- To wash yourself or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams. Scatter strained dishwater.
- If you must use soap, use only small amounts of biodegradable soap.
- This site does not have a reliable water source.
Reservations are not required but users are encouraged to make a reservation on our online calendar in order to post their ‘intent-to-stay’. The online submission does not guarantee a spot at the site, but helps inform others of availability. One night limit.
Hover over available dates to see available capacity (number of people).
Site is open, use is at the camper’s own risk and social distancing measures are encouraged.