Reservations are Required (Check the calendar below to see availability):
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation.
- There is a $3/person recommended donation for stays
- Persons/groups stay is limited to 2 consecutive nights.
- Groups of 2 people or less may have to share cabin space with others.
- We kindly request reservations be made at least one week in advance to ensure all required information is received by our caretakers, and those staying.
To Make A Reservation
- Download and fill out this registration form and submit it to [email protected]
- To download, double-click on image to open it larger. There will be an arrow in a box at the bottom right that gives you options for sharing the form with email and on social media, and the option to download. Click download, and it will download as an editable Word Document (click "Enable Editing" in Microsoft Word if you're having trouble adding information) that you can then send back to us!
- Additionally, post your intent to stay by clicking here.
Once we have reviewed your information, we will contact you to confirm your stay and provide you with the cabin lock code.
About the Richardson-Zlogar Cabin
Located on MA NET: Section 17, the Richardson-Zlogar Cabin offers unparalleled views of Mt. Ascutney (VT), Mt. Monadnock (NH), and Mt. Watchusett (MA)Cabin Features:
- 1 loft with 3 twin mattresses and 1 crib mattress
- 3 benches with cushions
- 2 tent platforms
- Picnic table (outside), kitchen table (inside), and stainless steel countertop (inside)
- Porta-potty (privy to come)
In 2011, NET landowners and maintainers Sam & Barbara Richardson donated a Conservation Restriction to the Town of Northfield on a 38 acre lot on Stratton Mountain. This cabin was built by Appalachian Mountain Club-Berkshire Chapter volunteers in the Fall of 2011 and the Spring of 2012, whose combined efforts contributed over 1000 hours of work. The name "Richardson-Zlogar..." reflects the special efforts of one volunteer in particular-Mike Zlogar, who proved him self invaluable throughout the course of the project. Mr. Zlogar is also a long-time NET/M-M Maintainer.
Visit www.visitnorthfieldarea.com for more tourism information.